Fall Co-op 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
The co-op is in session on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a full day of learning and enrichment. We also have planned trips and activities. We encourage both parents and children alike to grow, learn and create. All mothers must support the co-op to the best of their abilities. Children are not allowed to be dropped off for any reason. Get in touch with us to learn more ways to be an active member. We welcome all prospective families for a visit.
- Registration is $100 per family.
- 1 Child Tuition is $15 per day
- 2 Children Tuition is $13 per day for the first child and 10% discount per additional child
- 3 Children Tuition is $12 per day for the first child and 10% discount per additional child
- 4 Children Tuition is $10 per day for the first child and 10% discount per additional child
- Tuition is free for each additional child after 4!
- Online Processing Fee 3%
- Co-op Tees are $10 and are worn on field trips and special events. Tees can be purchased online or in person.
By registering with us you consent to the following:
As a parent or guardian , I hereby consent to the use of photographs/videotape taken during
the course of Muslim Homeschoolers' co-ops or activities for publicity, promotional and/or educational purposes
(including publications, presentation or broadcast via newspaper, internet or other media sources)
All Children must have a co-op tee. If you are returning and have a co-op tee in good condition you don't need to purchase a new one.
- One Child$396.55$396.550$0
- Two Children$586.37$586.370$0
- Three Children$739.42$739.420$0
- Four Children$776.12$776.120$0
- $100 Registration fee ONLY$105$1050$0
- Co-op Tee Shirt$13$130$0